Dermi Wax Center offers high quality waxing, facials, microdermabrasion, body scrubs and body wraps spa services at affordable prices. With our 25 years of experience, we know how to deliver spa relaxation and skin rejuvenation so you will have an enjoyable experience.
The products are 100% safe for your skin. The green hard wax is very gentle. The wax is a comfortable temperature and the waxing is quick so you can continue along with your day.
Dermi Wax Center’s friendly staff will assist you in choosing the right treatment for your skin type. We will gladly answer any questions about which facial, waxing, massage or body treatment would be best for you. Our spa is a relaxing environment located in Orlando, FL.
We love what we do and it shows.
What is a facial?
- Facials offer women and men:
- Deep cleanses
- Increase circulation and detoxification
- Relaxes the senses, nerves and muscles
- Stimulates the skin functions and metabolisms
- Slows down premature aging
- Corrects or alleviates dryness, oiliness or redness
- Softens wrinkles and aging lines
- Helps clear up blemishes and acne
- All skin types will benefit from facial treatments.
What is microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion is an exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure.
- Improves many skin conditions and imperfections.
- Improves tone, refines pores, less breakouts and renews elasticity.
What do I need to know about a clinical peel?
- A peel is a heavy exfoliation treatment. For optimal results, a series is recommended.
- Peels are beneficial because they support cellular regeneration which can help acne, smooth fine lines, lighten pigmentation spots, reduce sun damage, and revitalize the skin for a more healthy and even tone and texture.
What do I need to know about automated Micro-Needling?
- It’s also known as (Collagen Induction Therapy or CIT). It’s an innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of fine lines, acne scars and improvement of the skin’s texture, tone and color.
Full Body Waxing
Why is waxing better than shaving?
- Expert wax technicians remove unwanted hair using strip-less green hard wax that is gentle on all skin types
- Waxing removes the hair follicle from the root and takes longer to grow back than by shaving and cutting the hair mid shaft.
- Waxing should be done every 4 weeks, exceeding 5 weeks increases discomfort.
- If waxed often, less hair returns and is thinner.
How should I prepare for my wax?
- Hair should be at least 1/4 inch long, the average person takes 2-3 weeks of not shaving.
- Limit caffeine the day of the appointment. Caffeine stimulates the nervous system and increases sensitivity.
- Cannot wax when taking blood thinners.
- No pain medication needed.
- Females may be more sensitive the week prior or during your cycle.
- If you have used a retinol, glycolic or other acid face wash, had a chemical peel within the last three weeks, please let us know.
What should I expect after my wax?
- Wait 24 hours before hot showering, using a hot tub, exercising, tanning, swimming, fragrant soaps or lotions.
- Wait a few days to exfoliate, then prevent ingrown hairs by exfoliating regularly.
- Contact us if you have a negative reaction to the wax.
- Avoid shaving in between waxing treatments.
- No sun exposure, beach, hot tub, sauna, pool or exercising for 24 hours
What are the benefits of body wraps?
- Body wraps promote detoxification, body contouring and moisturizing of the skin.
How should I prepare for a body wrap?
- Be sure that you are not pregnant and/or do not have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Should be comfortable with wrapping and not feel claustrophobia.